Monday, May 26, 2014

Dedication

       First and foremost, I have to thank the Almighty God for giving me a special gift next to my parents, Gaudioso R. Alcance and Tarcila M. Alcance for the limitless support over me and our group and also for the love that they gave me ever since. To my brother, Mauro Giovani M. Alcance and to my Sister Rose Ann M. Alcance for giving their full support over me and our group. To my family and relatives who believed and supported me and our group. To my group mates Alvin, Fred and Yrhic, thank you guys I do have a wonderful time with all of you even in good times and bad times. To my girlfriend Sarah may Aguilar that supported me throughout our project, for the understanding and being an inspiration, I love you.

I would like to give thanks to the RC Philippines group of U.P Diliman and Tumana that help us a lot in achieving our goal and sharing their knowledge. I would also like to thank our adviser prof. Joseph Caezar Umbrete for his guidance and support throughout this project and for the knowledge and confidence that he shared to us. For our engineering professors Engr. Daisy N. Manalo, Engr. William Inoy and Mr. Winefredo Capparos for sharing their knowledge to us and for the support they gave. I express my heartfelt gratefulness for their guidance and support.

To all of my friends, thank you for your understanding, support and encouragement in my many moments of crisis. Your friendship makes my life a happy experience. I can’t list all the names here, but you are always on my mind.

GOD THANK YOU!
-Jeffrey M. Alcance


       First and foremost, I would like to give a big thank to Mighty God that give us strength, hope, chances and challenges… Thank you Lord for the strength when we are weaken, for the hope when we are hopeless, for the chances that you’d made in our life and to the challenges that You gave to us. Thank you Lord.

I would like to thank my mother and father Mrs. Luz B. Avila and Mr. Angel M. Avila for their love and support to my life. Thank you for giving me strength to reach my dreams, thank you for the financial support and thank you for the love you just give to me. My Brother, auntie and cousins deserve my wholehearted gratitude as well.

I would like to sincerely thank also my adviser and panelists, Mr. Joseph Caezar Umbrete, Mrs. Daisy N. Manalo and Mr. Winniefredo Caparros for their guidance and support throughout this study. I would also like thank Mr. Grld NW, Mr. Scratch Nodado, Mr. Joel Paje, Sir Kristofer, Mr. Yaku Ben, and also to kuya Jayson for supporting and giving us some advice in our thesis. To my groupmates, Jeffrey M. Alcance, Fredrick C Luneta and Yrhic N. Gruezo, thank you for understanding, for encouragement and for the unity.

I would like to thank my girlfriend for understanding and for always there for me. To my friends thanks for their encouragement.

Thanks to you all. This thesis cannot be done without you all and this thesis is only a beginning of my journey.
-Alvin B. Avila


      First of all, I would like to thank God for inspiring and guiding me everyday. Second, my parents Rosalina N. Gruezo and Ricardo M. Gruezo for giving on support on my studies and advise to be a good student of AMA COMPUTER COLLEGE-LUCENA.

        I would like to thank also my brother Soy and sister Poneng for supporting my studies and especially to my Lola. Special thanks also to my understanding girlfriend and future wife, Sheena Marie Bisa, for her support and inspiration to my studies, I love you so much. 

       To my panelists Engr. Winefredo E. Caparros and Engr. Daisy N. Manalo and especially to my thesis adviser Engr. JC Umbrete, and to all faculty in AMA Computer College Lucena, my profound gratitude for the knowledge you bestowed on me.

       To my groupmates Alvin Avila, Jeffrey Alcance, and Fred Luneta for the support, also to my classmates Rodolfo, Erick, Moses, and Ate Joan. And to all my friends in AMA Lucena.

       I would also like to thank my friends in San Narciso, Quezon, and to my uncle,unties, grandparents for helping me through my studies. To my ninong Engr. Rafael Carabido for the assistance during my on the job training.

Thank you so much.

-Yrhic N. Gruezo


      First of all I would like to thank God who gives me strength and always there to guide me. I dedicate this thesis to my beloved parents who supported me from the very start. A special feeling of gratitude to my loving parents for not giving up on me and for finding ways to make sure I can finish my study. My sisters Eyres Rosanna and Shiella Annewho have never left my side and are very special. 

       I also dedicate this study to my friends who have supported me throughout the process. My groupmates Alvin, Jeffrey and Yrhic for their cooperation. I want to thank Sir Gerald, Sir Joel and Sir Scratch for giving us a lot of knowledge that helped us to finish our thesis. I will always appreciate all they have done, especially Mr. JC Umbrete for giving us advise to improve our study, Mam Daisy Manalo and Sir Winefredo Caparros for helping us to improve our thesis and our dean Rochelle Tolentino for giving us some ideas to make our thesis the best that it can be. I dedicate this study and give special thanks to my girlfriend, Johna Morales for understanding me and for always being there for me.

-Frederick C. Luneta

0 comments:

Post a Comment